Upcoming news

8th grade night for Wrestling will be Thursday at 5pm. We will acknowledge all of our 8th grade wrestlers. Come out to cheer on them one last time at CMS.


Baseball conditioning will take place Monday and Friday nights at 6pm at the Annex. Please see Officer (coach) Anderson if you have any questions or email Coach Schott – Glenn.Schott.Jr@gmail.com


Softball conditioning will take place on Tuesday from 3 – 5:15pm  (weather permitting). Email Coach Nikki Caitlyn O’Callaghan <cocallaghan@ccps.us> with any questions 

Tryout dates and Spring Sports Schedules will be posted at the CMS Blog within the next 2 weeks! We are finalizing dates.

2 Big Events this week

Wrestling’s Home match will take place at Caroline High School as a part of a “2 for the price of 1” admission. One ticket will get you into both the Middle School match at 4:30 as well as the High School match that will follow afterwards. Adult tickets will be $6 for this event. Students and Senior citizens will remain at $3. 

Thursday will be 8th Grade night for Boys Basketball. The game is set for a 5pm tip off. 

Basketball postponed for Tuesday

Tuesday Jan 7th – Walker grant was sent home today due to the forecast. This means our game will be postponed. A make up date will be announced.
The team will hold practice.

Winter Sports Pictures and Admission costs

Admission costs for Boys Basketball and Wrestling Home Events

$5 for Adults. $3 for students and senior citizens. Free for students in elementary school or younger. Free for Caroline County Employees with Badge ID

Winter Sports pictures will be on Thursday, December 5th. Students will be bringing home an order form from their coaches. 

Basketball scrimmage Tuesday cancelled

Good morning, Tuesday’s scrimmage at Northumberland has been CANCELLED. There was a conflict on their end which resulted in them having to cancel. We did schedule a regular game as makeup for Jan 21st at 4:30 away at Northumberland. All schedules have been updated online. There are no activity buses running on Tuesday so I will let coach make a final decision on the status of practice Tuesday.